At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Cell Therapy is a novel and exciting new therapeutic modality with the potential to transform the treatment of cancer and other challenging diseases. The Cell Therapy Development and Operations (CTDO) organization develops and supports the entire cellular therapeutic pipeline at Celgene. We are currently recruiting for full-time, permanent positions in the Cell Therapy Rotational Program (CTRP) on both coasts (site locations in Washington, New Jersey and Massachusetts), to begin employment in August 2021.
CTRP Associates will experience four different six-month assignments over the course of two years in areas within the Cell Therapy Development and Operations organization. Associates will work on challenging technical projects from a range of functional areas to support the development of cellular therapeutics. Rotations will include projects in Product & Analytical Development, Process Science & Technology, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Sciences & Technology, Supply Chain, Quality, Chemistry, Product Pipeline & Life cycle Strategy (PPLS), and Patient Operations.
At the end of this two-year period, associates will have the opportunity to transition into a position within a specific area in CTDO.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Recent graduate (BS/BA or MS)
- Disciplines: chemical engineering, biochemical engineering, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, biomedical engineering, molecular biology, immunology, or related disciplines
- Strong technical and hands-on lab skills
- Excellent analytical skills, including quantitative and qualitative assessment skills and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- High scholastic achievement (include your cumulative/overall GPA on your resume)
- Previous industrial lab experience or research experience is highly desirable
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues. Click here for more information